Practitioner at the Enlightened Soul Center
Available for drop-in during select open hours (check our calendar)
and by appointment (CLICK HERE to book an appointment)
CJ STOBINSKI - "Professional Relaxologist":
Usui Reiki with Sound Healing, Thai Massage, & Client-Based Meridian Yoga Therapy
Fees: See price menu
Contact: (734) 531-8876 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CJ Stobinski became a Usui Reiki Master in 2018, and certified as a Practitioner of Thai Massage with 40 hours or training in 2020. CJ loves both modalities separately, and joined ESC to create a space offering them together as well. He is also a yoga teacher with 500+ Hour Training with Science of Self Yoga.
Thai relaxation massage:
- Known as "Lazy Persons Yoga," evoking the feeling of having yoga "done to you"
- Perfect for athletes or anyone looking to de-stress and increase flexibility
- Promotes parasympathetic nervous system response
- People often report feeling relaxed, yet energized, as it melts your stress away
- "Just the right pressure and not rough at all, like I've heard Thai can be." — Client living with scoliosis
- Best guided meditation there is
- Promotes alignment of the chakra system
- Can help with insomnia, pain, shifting mindset
- Includes crystals and sound healing
- Feel empowered to affect your chronic stress between massages
- One-on-one guided self-acupressure (also virtual option)
- Individualized Meridian Yogapressure routine
- Personalized follow-along Meridian Yogapressure video
CJ's passion is to be of service to people’s Body.Mind.Spirit, along their lifelong journey of self-discovery.
“Joy is our birthright that we need only claim for ourselves.” — CJ Stobinski
CJ turned to the mental & physical benefits that yoga provides on his own personal journey of healing. CJ completed his first Yoga Teacher Training in July 2017, since completing over 800 hours in different modalities.
Assisting students during class was CJ’s first experience in providing "safe touch" for clients. His passion grew and led to a Thai Massage Certification in June 2020.
CJ began studying with Acupuncturist & Yogi Rose Erin Vaughn in July 2020, learning self-acupressure & cupping, and gaining an understanding of the Meridian System of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
In March 2023, CJ will graduate from Irene’s Myomassology Institute & be licensed as a Massage Therapist. He is ecstatic that he will be able to use his holistic knowledge of the body from 3 Asian healing perspectives to provide treatment-based massage, aka: “I hurt _____ doing ____, can you work on ____?"